Friday, October 21, 2005

Nursing the Flu

Simply can't stand getting sick. After nursing a bad sore throat, caught the flu bug right after :(.

This time round, the influenza seems to be running amok. Many people are down with flu. My Significant Other had caught it twice, within a short span of time. And, now I think I'm passing the bug back to him. Oh god.....

Have been diligently swallowing my anti-biotics and am hoping for a speedy recovery, so I can get back to my exercise regime. I keep looking at the person in the mirror and the more I look at her, the more satisfied I am. Who doesn't if you're losing weight and gaining the hour-glass figure back.

Anyway, I've found the joy in exercising, for vanity sake. I think we're pretty shallow in our perceptions. We tend to view the facade of things and people, and not giving them the benefit of doubts that within them, lie the inextricable beauty. Yes, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, but who will go beyond this? All men will look for the pretty faces first, then the devilish body. So superficial, so trivial, so inane. They simply can't think with their heads, only with their d***s.

Now, I just can't wait to get better and hit the pool again.

No comments: