Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Singapore Idol

My Significant Other said it was pre-determined. I wonder how it was so when the final decision lied in the hands of us audience. -_- ......

So, Hady Miraz beat fellow contestant Jonathan Leong to crown as the next Singapore Idol. Really don't understand, the judges kept saying he has good vocal. But frankly, it's not that appealing to me. Okay, I just tuned in to the finale show, and I still think Jonathan is a better and appealing singer, right from the audition to the grand finale.

Question from My Significant Other:" Who makes a better neighbour? Malay or Chinese?"

Okay, I shall rest my case.....

3 comments:

Eve said...

你们两个是不是有种族偏见啊?。。。不好意思,虽然我也存有一点偏见,但无论是谁当上‘偶像’,都不会是我看得上眼的偶像,连看都懒得看。

FT said...

Blogging fever over. This blog was not updated for 3.5 months?

christina said...

Later part of YR2006 was crazily and exxageratingly busy. Although I'd tonnes and tonnes of stuff that I would like to update, did not have the luxury to write at all.

At this moment, guess I've got more time on hand, but not too sure what I wanna write.....