Friday, June 02, 2006

最近的我较脆弱

Not sure is my restlessness the culprit, but, have not been feeling too good recently.

Have had diarrhoea for a few times, and my Significant Other has been bugging me to go for a colonscopy, and me being the stubborn me refuse so. I write it off as food poisoning, if not stomach flu. With the Dumpling Festival just 2 days ago, my appetite of dumplings have created yet another tummy revolution. That's the price to pay for gluttony. Oh, well, what the heck.

This morning woke up with a slight sore throat and running nose. Wonder did I catch the flu bug from my Significant Other? He caught the bug last week at his office, and is still nursing the insistent coughing, which really scares the hell out of me. Have been sleeping late recently, and obviously, insufficient sleep decreases my body immunity.

That's really a mystery. Have upped my excercise regime, I should be healthier if not stronger. However, I keep having all this minor minor ailments. As for my restlessness, it has been around for quite a while, and it looks like taking permanent residency. Arrgh....it really irks me and yet I am unable to do anything about it. Hate the feeling of it, and it is driving me to near insanity.

It seems like I lack focus in life, very very disinterested in almost everything. Did some soul searching, and still can't really decide the remedy. I try not to let it bothers me, but it is gorging me bit by bit.

So my horoscope does say that the restlessness will pass, patient is the keyword here. Hence, I have been pondering on my next course of action -- to hit the GSS or party the night away. Oh well, might as well, let my hair loose and do the unthinkable....:).....

No comments: