Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Hello 2006

Dear 2006,

To-date, I have been pretty contented with life. I have had my ups and downs, highs and lows, but nevertheless, I am blessed and being given much more than I can bargain for.

Am no doubt a fatalist, so I shall not wish for the unreacheables and unpredictables. However, being human, I do have a couple of teeny weeny wishes, hoping and waiting to fulfill in 2006.

(1) Bringing a new life into this world. I am ready to step into motherhood, just need the blessings of God. Am not sure if this wish of mine is a selfish one, but I sincerely and earnestly hope my prayers will be answered. I shall leave it to kismet, and will accept life as it is, que sera sera.

(2) Friends. Throughout my life, I have placed much importance in friendship. Value all my friends greatly and am blessed to have friends who are there for me, through weals and woes. Am contented to remain status quo, and have no desire to modify or jeopardize any relationship.

I shall be, no doubt, still very me. Hopefully, wiser. And, learn to know material stuff are all fleeting and transient. However, I still want to chalk it to me still being worldly. Afterall, am still part of this mundane world.

Let this post cements my first step into year 2006.

Yours truly,
Christina

p/s. It's raining cats and dogs....

5 comments:

JJ said...

I am also quite contented with my life....

Your Truly,
JJ

JJ said...

Wow, it lokks like u r quite free to post so many entries...

christina said...

Many? I don't think so, about one entry per week. U should write more as well, so as to improve on your writing skills, grammar and vocab. Oh, and try to organize your thoughts before u write. It will help a lot.

JJ said...

No, According the the date, you wrote about 2 entries per week, like my mother, very free huh...

christina said...

When your mind is brimming with thoughts, overflowing with ideas, unless you'd rather lose them to time, you pen them down. That's the purpose of blogging, isn't it?

We're not free but we're able to steal time :).