Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Crazy Horse

Not only I am a sucker for romance, am one for adventures as well.
Now, the Parisian Crazy Horse has strutted into town and our monotonous night life starts buzzing, once again. So, many people have complained to me the ticket costs are very expensive, with the cheapest $85 for a bar seat with a standard drink. So? There is no free lunch on this earth. "If you want to enjoy, you have to accept" -- a favourite quote of my Significant Other. Very true.

The tickets for tonight's opening show have all sold out. Hence, who says the tickets are expensive? I am pretty sure it's really no harm to indulge once in a while, within your limits. Even if that means you need to survive on bread and water for the rest of the week. Please, do not give me the proletariat attitude. It is so passé. Enjoy while you can. Just a mere $85 will not deplete your retirement funds.

I am all geared up to go for a show, given all the hype being built around it, and will make sure I get a front seat as well :). It will be such a waste if I cannot get up front to appreciate all the beauty and moves :P.

So, who will be joining me?

No comments: